B.Sc. Admission Criteria
An applicant for admission to the First Year B.Sc. Nursing Course shall :
- Have attained or shall attain the age of 17 years on the day of admission to the college prescribed by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik.
- Have passed 12th standard (10+2) / Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Board or any other examination recognised as equivalent examinations by the University, consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and English.
- Be physically and mentally fit for admission.
- Have obtained not less than 50% of the total marks at the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together. However the applicant belonging to back ward classes must have secured not less than 40% at the qualifying examination in the said subjects taken together.
- Have passed qualifying examinations at one and the same attempt i.e. an applicant who passes the examination in parts will not be held eligible.
- The each academic year should consist of 240 teaching / clinical days.
- Duration: The duration of the course shall be four years.